I LOVE FRIED CHICKEN and why not a healthy & crispy fried chicken wrap?? This is a perfect meal for a quick dinner and keep the leftover (If any) for lunch the next day!!!
It is fun, fast and flavorful! what more could you what?
Prep : 20 mins / Cook : 15 mins Total: 35 mins
Servings : 4
2 chicken breasts
1 cup buttermilk
2 tbsp lemon pepper
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp epis seasoning
1 cup Italian Breadcrumbs or panko also works
4 cups vegetable oil for frying
6-8 Large tortilla wraps
1 avocado sliced
1/4 block of cheese, grated
1/2 large tomato, sliced
Ranch, Caesar sauce and sweet BBQ sauces
- Once the chicken is cleaned, slice the chicken breasts into thin long slices.
- Using two shallow dishes, prepare a dish with only breadcrumbs and the second with the eggs, buttermilk and spices then set aside.
- Heat up a pot of oil until, it reaches at least 350 F.
- Dip the chicken fist into the wet mix then into the breadcrumbs, make sure to press down to make sure the crumbs are well combined with the chicken.
- Fry the chicken until golden brown, at least 2-3 minutes each piece.
- You can also bake the chicken after for 10-15 minutes at 350 F (Optional, I often do this just to make sure the chicken is completely cooked).
- To assemble the wraps, place chicken pieces onto a tortilla. Top with lettuce, tomato, pickles and cheese. Add the sauces then Roll and eat!