Peanut butter goodness sprinkled with chocolate chips, yes these are Peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips!!!! For all the peanut butter loves you are very welcome!
Prep : 15 mins / Cook : 10-12 mins / Total: 25 mins
Servings : 24 cookies
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 tbsp vanilla extract
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cups chopped semisweet chocolate
1 bag of reese chocolate covered peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time and then the vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture.
- Fold in chocolate and reese chips, then let the cookie dough chill in the fridge for minimum 30 minutes
- For small bowls and the bake for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are golden.