Here is my yummy Blueberry muffins recipe !!!! Simple, fast and delicious. I actually do not like blueberries as a fruit but love them in most recipes. #NoOneCares But seriously they are a great fruit for cakes and muffins, filled with fiber, potassium, folate, vitamin C, vitamin B6, and phytonutrient supports a healthy heart .
Serving : 12 Muffins
Prep : 10 mins / Cook: 25-30 mins / Total : 35 mins
Happiness starts from within! WITHIN MY TUMMYMy tummy
1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
1 1/4 cups white sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon lemon zest
2 cups All-Purpose Flour
1/2 cup milk
2 1/2 cups blueberries, fresh preferred
1/4 cup sugar, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line the tin with papers, and grease the papers.
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until well combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, scraping the sides and bottom of the bowl and beating well after each addition.
- Beat in the baking powder, salt, and vanilla.
- Add the flour alternately with the milk, beating gently just to combine. Scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl.
- Mash 1/2 cup of the blueberries. Add the mashed and whole berries to the batter, stirring just to combine and distribute.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin pan.
- Sprinkle about 1 tsp white sugar on top each muffin.
- Bake the muffins for about 30 minutes, until they’re light golden brown on top, and a toothpick inserted into the middle of one of the center muffins comes out clean.
Haven’t seen enough? Much more details in my highlights!!! Simply click on the link below for step by steps !