I make brownies a LOT. They are so fast to make and always appropriate. You can share for keep them all for yourself! I won’t judge.
Topped with some Vanilla ice cream , I think this may be my favorite dessert ever!!!
Prep : 20 mins / Cook : 45-55 mins / Total : 1h 25 mins
Servings : 9-12 brownie bites
2 large eggs, room temperature
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
2 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp espresso powder (optional)
Pinch of salt
1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease muffin pan with butter, Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine butter and 3/4 of the chocolate chips melt for 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Add the white sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract and stir until smooth and combined.
- Sift in flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder and salt and stir until just combined.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin pan and use a spatula to spread it evenly.
- Top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes on the middle rack or until the tops of the brownies are set to the touch.
- Carefully remove from oven and let cool completely in the pan.
- Enjoy with some vanilla ice cream!!